Friday, June 26, 2015

Haul : June



I wanted to share some bits that I've picked up the last month or so.

NailsInc Nail Kale base coat - my current base coat is running low and I quite randomly found this one on feelunique, I thought it sounded really interesting. I haven't tried it yet, but if I like it I will probably mention it in a favorites post.

Maybelline Fit Me - I got this concealer in '15 Fair' and it's a perfect match for my light skin. I ran put of my Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and wanted to try something more light weight. This one is really creamy and has good coverage. So far I really like it.

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick in 'Golden Pink' - I've already mentioned this one in 'Golden Bronze' here and here and since I liked that one so much I wanted to get another color as well. This one is a beautiful golden pink color with lots of shimmer to it. It's not as creamy and smooth as the 'Golden Bronze' one though, but it's really beautiful and lasts well on my oily eyelids even without a primer.

Makeup Geek Foiled Eyeshadows - I've already mentioned these here and after trying them out a couple of times I'm really sad to report that they all crease pretty bad on my eyes. As mentioned I have pretty oily eyelids and a bit hudded eyes as well, so I don't know if that's the reason. But I really want to try the popular Nars eyeshadow primer, and if that one works better with these eyeshadows I will report back!

MaxFactor Creme Puff blush in '10 Nude Mauve' - When these came out they took the beauty blogger world by storm, and I can definitely see why. I don't know why it's called creme, it's definitely a powder, but it's a very smooth powder! This color is beautiful and I've been wearing it almost every single day, it goes perfectly with any eye look or lipstick. I definitely recommend these and would like to try some other color out myself.

MaxFactor Exess Shimmer in '25 Bronze' - I already own this in the color 'Copper' and really like the texture and finish, even though it's a very creamy cream eyeshadow it doesn't crease on me at all, which is pretty impressive. This one is a dark bronze color, perfect for a smokey eye.

M.A.C. Pigment in 'Copper Sparkle' - I really love the mac pigments and this color has been on my wish list for quite some time, it's a beautiful metallic copper that really makes blue and green eyes pop.

Thank you for reading I hope you found some inspiration and have a great day!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment