Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 Makeup Organization










Firstly I want to apologize for the silence on the blog this month. We've moved and it's been quite busy and stressfull, so I didn't have the chance to really get any posts up and since it all happened so suddenly I didn't get the chance to plan ahead and write posts to go up automatically.

But now we're finally in our new apartment and we're really happy about it. And I've got a new makeup storage situation that I really love, so I thought it would make a good blog post to get back into the swing of things again.

My new makeup table is the famous Ikea MALM table, it's just the perfect size and has a nice drawer that fits a lot of things as well, and the glass top makes it easy to keep clean from eyeshadows and lipsticks!

For my palettes I have an acrylic letter holder I'm pretty sure I bought from The Container Store but I can't find it, so I'm not sure if it's sold out. But it holds all my pallets, except one, perfectly. I have my M.A.C cheek and eye palette, Naked3, Lorac Unzipped and Naked Basics.

Then I have an acrylic brush holder from ebay.com and this stores all my brushes really nicely as well, I have divided them, two slots for face brushes and one for eye brushes. I absolutely love this for storing brushes.

Then there is my mirror, Chanel loose powder and M.A.C. Fix+, things I use every day, but can't really fit anywhere else.

And lastly I have my Nomess acryllic makeup storage that fits all my makeup, bottom drawer: face products, middle drawer: eye products and top drawer: lip products.

On top of that I have my perfumes from Zara, Marc Jacobs, Miss Dior and the two in the front I've bought in Egypt.
I also have an acryllic lipstick holder, and as you can see I still have room to buy more, which is nice!
And I also have some new buys standing there soon to be featured on the blog.

Then in the drawer I have my Make Up Store palette, some makeup and skincare backups, nailpolish and nail art supplies, sunglasses and other miscellaneous things.

As you can tell I really like acrylic makeup storages. I think they look really nice and clean and makes it easy to see all the things you have, so you don't forget to use any of it.

I really love the setup I have now, so thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed and maybe got some inspiration. Have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment