Sunday, December 21, 2014

MOTD : metallic kitten



I've been eyeing these metallic eyeshadows from Stila for such a long time, and when I saw a great deal I just had to try one. I chose their famous Kitten color, which is a light champagne gold color.

These Magnificent Metals eyeshadows come with a mixing liquid and a tray and you mix one drop with a little bit of eyeshadow, and you really need less then you think. And I find the easiest way is to pack it on the lids with my finger afterwards.
This eyeshadow gives the most foiled wet look to the eyes I have ever seen. I am completely in love, it's the most beautiful eyeshadow I have in my collection by far.
But as it's so foiled and metallic it's not as wearable for every day, and when you think of the price you really want the shadow to last as long as possible. But I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing this one for New Years eve! It's perfect for a special occasion or a night out.

Once again the pictures are not doing it justice, you have to see it in real life too see the full metallicness of the shadow, it's stunning!

Thank you for reading and have a great day! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment