Monday, July 7, 2014

June Favorites



Last months favorites are coming to you a little late this time as we're already a week into the next month, but I still wanted to share with you guys the things I've been loving.

The Body Shop Body Sorbet 'Satsuma' - This is a new launch from The Body Shop and I think the Satsuma scent might be my new favorite from them. This is a body sorbet (lotion) that you keep in your refrigerator so that it's nice and cooling to your skin when you apply it. I really like it and as I mentioned I absolutely love the scent!

Ciaté 'Ferris Wheel' - This is one of my favorite nail polishes this summer, the bottle is super cute and the color is a beautiful summery color.

Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil '011 Sable Brown' - I really like the Rimmel kohl eyeliners and this one is my latest find, it's a nice brown color and it's super soft and smooth to apply and blends nicely as well. And for the price point I can't recommend them enough!

Lorac Pocket Pro - I bought this a few months ago from amazon.com along with some other things and used the shopusa.dk webside to ship the things to Denmark, so that there wouldn't be any extra taxes from the post office. As you can tell from the picture the light shimmery beige/pink color unfortunately cracked a bit in it's journey across the Atlantic, but other than that this is a beautiful little palette. Gorgeous colors, very smooth and blendable, some of the best quality shadows I own!

Maybelline Color Elixir Lipglosses - These are lipglosses Maybelline have come out with quite some time ago but are still not available here in Denmark, so I've purchased these three through ebay. They are great quality, nicely pigmented and not sticky at all, the colors are beautiful as well, I have 'Breathtaking Apricot', 'Hibiscus Haven' and 'Caramel Infused' and I'm very happy with them all! The only thing I can say is that I don't like the smell or taste very well, but I like the glosses them selves enough to use them any way.

Thank you for reading, I hope this was inspiring to you and have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Have been using that eyeliner since I first started using makeup. Must be roughly 7 years now. Once in a while I'll try out new ones, but always return to this one. Hoping it will be around forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a long time, but it's such a nice eyeliner! I use mine almost every day it has almost completely replace my liquid and gel eyeliner :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete