Friday, May 3, 2013

April favorits



It's may already! And I'm so happy. To celebrate the beginning of a new month I want to show you guys some of my favorit items for april, starting with beauty products and make up


My favorite lip products this month have been my Velvetine lipgloss in 'Suedeberry', which I've been using for nights out. And Rimmel 1000 Kisses in 'Nothing But Nude' and 'Stay Very Berry' and E.l.f. matte lip color in 'Coral' for everyday use. And last but not least my EOS lip balm to keep my lips moisturized.




And for my eyes I've been very neutral this month and mostly just been using an eyeliner and some mascara, and this month my favorit mascara has been the Lancome Hypnose in 'Doll Eyes' and my favorite eyeliner the gell eyeliner from Maybelline




For my nails there have been three colors I've been using a lot this month and it's Nails Inc. 'St. James Park', CoolCos '83' and Sally Hansen 'Mint Sorbet'




My favorite smell this month has been this perfume from Puma




For my hair I've been using Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Leave-in conditioner for dry and damaged hair and it helps untangle your hair. My hair has been extremely tangled the past year and this conditioner helps me a lot when I brush my hair!




Next are some fashion items and accessories


First up is my denim vest that you have seen in a post a couple of days ago. I've had this vest for about a year now and I've really liked it a lot but I just didn't know how to style it, now I've finally got some ideas on how to use it and it is now one of my favorite clothing items. Maybe I'll even make a look book for you guys and give you some ideas on how to style a denim vest :)




I love wearing scarfs, if I'm not wearing one I feel naked and cold around my neck, but now that spring has come I feel kind of stupid walking around in big wool scarfs. That's why I'm so happy I found this scarf, it's really light but still keeps my neck warm




I love shoes!!! So it was a bit difficult for me to chose a few favorits, but here are three pairs. The first one of course are my high heeled shoes from Zara that I absolutely love, next are my oxfords that just go with anything from a dress to jeans or trousers and last a pair of ballerinas I bought on our honeymoon in Egypt. I love ballerinas and I'm so happy that the weather is getting warmer so I can wear them




For jewelry I've been loving big necklaces and these two I've been wearing quite often. The first one I bought on a trip to Gibraltar and the second one I bought on the internet




And whenever I wear something gold I always put on this ring from Dyrberg/Kern that I really like




My favorite random things of the month are first my iPad mini case. I love the quiltet pattern and the bend in the back on the case which makes it really easy to watch a video or something where you don't have to hold it in you hands




The next random favorite is this yoghurt I like to eat before going to school, as the brand says it really keeps my stomach in balance and keeps me satiated for a long time AND it tasts yummy ;)




My favorite buy of the month has to be the Tom Ford 'Lydia' sunglasses from the SS13 collection. I've had allergic reactions to the sun in my eyes, so if I didn't protect them well enough they got swollen and it was just not pretty, so I wanted to invest in some good quality sunglasses and these are everything I could wish for




These were my favorits for the month of april :)

No comments:

Post a Comment